[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
ALS-SIM.com • View topic - My First Test Flight with the SU-27

My First Test Flight with the SU-27

Flanker B support

My First Test Flight with the SU-27

Postby Thomas_Loe. » Sun May 15, 2011 8:30 pm

First test flight in formation 2 ship with recorder tool.

The flight was not one of my best flight, plane are not bad easy to fly.

a good pilot is always in training
Thomas
Thomas_Loe.

Re: My First Test Flight with the SU-27

Postby markharper » Tue May 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Nice tight flying and good video shots.
markharper
Site Admin

Postby Thomas_Loe. » Tue May 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Thank you was my first flight after short training in formation.

I try later an aerobatic show with barrel roll and outer parts of formation flight.

a good pilot is always in training
Thomas

p.s. that why i was asking about frame friendly in the e-mail long time ago in formation if you remember my mail.
Thomas_Loe.

Postby markharper » Thu May 19, 2011 1:48 pm

And hopefully with the correct versions used it is.
markharper
Site Admin

Postby Thomas_Loe. » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Where i can see the Version of my SU-27 ?

Thomas
Thomas_Loe.

Return to SU-27 Flanker for FSX