[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
ALS-SIM.com • View topic - Installation

Installation

Flanker B support

Installation

Postby kdc » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 am

Good morning Marc,
I have two questions for you :-
1 I am planning to upgrade my pc by replacing processor and motherboard, which will require a fresh installation of Window 7. Is there any problem with the reinstallation of my purchase of Flanker??
2 I am planning to install Prepar 3D onto my pc, can Flanker be imported into the programme???
Look forward to youy reply.
Having so much fun with Flanker, looking forward to the next development, hopefully soon.
Regards
kdc
kdc

Re: Installation

Postby markharper » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi,
I have no idea of what Prepare 3D is but when you have the new PC up and running the install should not be a problem. If it is then you know we will solve it.
Regards
Mark
markharper
Site Admin

Postby kdc » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 am

Hi Marc,
Thanks for the reply, Prepar 3d is an upgrade to FSX done by Lockheed Martin, better resolution of scenery etc. Sounds interesting.
Still having so much fun with the Flanker,
Dare I ask about whats the next offering???
Regards
kdc (Kim) :)
kdc

Postby markharper » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Some may Know - some may not but I have been working flat out on a requested project for another publisher. It is getting close but all I can say is Model 303 :D
markharper
Site Admin

Postby kdc » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Now that sounds interesting, couple of options there, either way sound very exciting!!!!
Hope we dont have to wait too long,
enjoy the weather if you can.
Regards
kdc
kdc

Postby fsafranek » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm

A little late to the conversation but I've been told that the Flanker works very well in Prepar3D. :D
Frank Safranek
fsafranek

Postby kdc » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 am

Just to follow up on your message,
I am really keen to install ALS Flanker into P3D, can you help advise how to do it, have tried but without any joy.
kdc

Return to SU-27 Flanker for FSX